Troop Recharting Fees Are Due

RecharterNowFamilies of Troop 122
It’s the time of year when we need to know who’s coming back for another year with Troop 122. We need to “re-charter” with BSA – in other words, let them know who’ll be in our Troop after December, 2008 and pay our annual fees.

Adult registration fees are also due! This applies to any adults that are:

  • Wishing to camp with Troop 122 on monthly campouts.
  • Attending either Camp Bartle or Camp Naish this summer for any length of time (not including parents day visit)
  • Attending any of the High-Adventure trips (Seabase, Ely, Packard, Philmont, etc.)
  • On the Troop Committee or Assistant Scoutmaster

Please provide your rechartering fees at the table prior to Troop Meetings the month or by mailing the attached form along with your $50.00 per Scout re-chartering and $15.00 per Adult registration fee (check made out to Troop 122) as soon as possible, but no later than Monday, November 30th, 2009 .

Thank you for your attention to this as we need to respond soon to the BSA regarding those returning for another year with Troop 122 – THE BEST TROOP I KNOW

About Boy Scouts Troop 122 Overland Park Ks, BSA Troop 122 Overland Park, Kansas, Boy Scouts of America
This entry was posted in Latest News Troop 122. Bookmark the permalink.